Job Opportunity: Health Humanities Lab Graduate Assistant
The Health Humanities Lab Graduate Assistants will work with the lab manager and co-directors on various tasks related to the development of an integrated curriculum in the health humanities and disability studies. The curriculum will include three components: teaching, research, and service – community building and student wellness initiatives. Tasks will include organizing opportunities for coursework, research, faculty development, and grant writing.
- Organize information about opportunities for coursework in Health Humanities and Disability Studies at Duke (working with resources we will provide)
- Rework and revise our applications for external, nationally competitive grants
- Explore other potential funding opportunities
- Assist with applications for Duke-specific interdisciplinary collaborative curricular opportunities
- Participate in faculty development in the areas of health humanities and disability studies
Pamela Montgomery : firstname.lastname@example.org